The valcoba family is growing. We will introduce every new v-member in this blog section so you can learn more about who they are and what they are doing at valcoba.
Please tell us something about yourself.
Hello, my name is Sebastian. I am 33 years old and I live in Loerrach. I have started working for valcoba in August 2014 as a Senior Consultant in Computer System Validation.
I have seven years of experience working as a consultant in the life-science industry. The last 16 months I traveled around the world.
What were your major projects you have worked in the past?
– Implementation of an global ITSM Software according to pharmaceutical regulations as Project Quality Manager
– Application Change Management
– Concept for an IT infrastructure architecture in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant
– MES Tool Evaluation
– Submission Authoring Process (Regulatory Affairs)
– Introducing a new Validation Strategy and Revalidation of a SAP System
Please visit his official valcoba profile here